The Mordrem are invading Brisban Wildlands, Kessex Hills, and Diessa Plateau. Here is everything you need to know about this weekends meta-event.
Events start on the 30 minute mark and last for a total of 30 minutes, ending at the :00 mark. Rewards for participation are given out at the end of the 30 minute time frame. Every hour the Mordrem invade a different zone.
- 8:30 am PST – Brisban Wildlands
- 9:30 am PST – Kessex Hills
- 10:30 am PST – Diessa plateau
- 11:30 am PST – Break from the madness
- 12:30 pm PST – The cycle repeats again, starting in Brisban Wildlands
As you complete events within the inaded map, you will get a stacking buff named Invasion Defender. This buff stacks in intensity each time an event you participated in finishes. I found it best to jump between events. I ended up getting a lot of bronze medals, but I stacked my Invasion Defender buff up quickly and to 20+ doing this for the maximum rewards.
Make sure to not log out or change maps while doing the event. If either of these things happen, you will lose your progress on the Invasion Defender buff.
Rewards are awarded at the completion of the 30 minute Invasion window. Depending on how many stacks of Invasion Defender you got, you will get different levels of completion reward.
There is a daily reward on each map (So 3 total) which contains 20 Mordrem Blooms plus a Vine-Covered Crate, which contains one of ‘Memories of Scarlet Box’ or ‘Arid Dusty Satchel’.
In addition to the bonus per map per day, you get the following reward upon completion of each event regardless of how many times you do it in a day.
- For 1-4 Stacks of Invasion Defender at completion, you will be awarded 0 Mordrem Blooms.
- For 5-9 Stacks of Invasion Defender at completion, you will be awarded 5 Mordrem Blooms.
- For 10-19 Stacks of Invasion Defender at completion, you will be awarded 10 Mordrem Blooms.
- For 20+ Stacks of Invasion Defender at completion, you will be awarded 15 Mordrem Blooms.
Bloom Exchange Vendor
What do you do once you have all of these blooms? Why, exchange them for something useful of course! There is a vendor in each of the invaded zones that will exchange Blooms for useful goods. They can be found at the following Waypoints.
- [&BAoAAAA=] Ikeko Tradecamp Waypoint in Kessex Hills
- [&BFwAAAA=] Watchful Source Waypoint in Brisban Wildlands
- [&BNkAAAA=] Charrgate Haven Waypoint in Diessa Plateau
List of Rewards is as follows.
5 Blooms + 2s 48c : Case of Sand
10 Blooms + 2s 48c : Essence of Luck
20 Blooms + 25s 4c : [&AgGHEgEAAA==] Memories of Scarlet Box – Contains components for the crafting of spinal blades and items from Scarlet’s assault.
20 Blooms + 25s 4c : [&AgGBEgEAAA==] Arid Dusty Satchel – Contains components for the crafting of Mawdrey and items from the Maguuma Wastes.
25 Blooms + 14s 98c : [&AgF3EgEAAA==] Mysterious Key Pouch – Contains a choice of a Mysterious Blue Key, Mysterious Green Key, or Mysterious Pink Key.
25 Blooms + 25s 4c : [&AgFjTwAAAA==] Unidentified Dye
30 Blooms + 50s : Bage of Rare Gear
75 Blooms + 80s : Toy Miniature Egg
150 Blooms + 3g : Scarlet’s Champions Mini 3-Pack
190 Blooms + 5g : Mini Twisted Watchwork Moa
225 Blooms + 10g : Toxis Gloves Skin
225 Blooms + 10g : Scarlet’s Grasp
225 Blooms + 10g : Toxis Mantle Skin
225 Blooms + 10g : Scarlet’s Spaulders
450 Blooms + 10g : Thoughtless Potion
450 Blooms + 10g : Selfless Potion